Directors and/or producers from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and a Guest country, who have finished at least one short film project and are developing a new project which is:
- fiction, animation or hybrid
- in the development stage
- up to 30 minutes
- aimed at an international audience
12 short film projects will be selected by the selection committee (3 projects per country). Up to 2 representatives of each selected project (producer and/or director) will be invited to take part in the training and pitching sessions.
CALL FOR PROJECTS WILL START IN MAY, 2020.
Please note that during the application process additional materials will be required:
- script or treatment (if submitting with the treatment, please note, that in case of selection You will be asked to deliver the script by the 1st of September, 2020)
- director’s and producer’s short biography and filmography
- director’s note of intent
- financial and distribution plans (not mandatory)
- visual reference material (not mandatory)
The application form and additional material have to be prepared in English. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.